Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

left unsaid

I have so many things in my head (and heart)
but sometimes things are better left unsaid.

Patience, sabar n have faith.
Each and everyone in this world is tested with different kind of ujian according to their level of iman.
Tests are meant to get us closer to Him.

Remember this dear self,
Allah will set everything at the right time, at the right place, with the right people
Pour everything to Allah, as He is the best listener.

You may be clueless of what you are facing right now
One day, only you realise the blessings behind every single thing,
Only you understand the meaning of every tests
It is actually to prepare you for your future.

Indeed Allah knows everything, yup He knows every tiny bits!

Oh Allah, The only thing that I want, may Your Redha be with me and the people around me aameen

P.s- i shoooouuuuullddd keep writing (as what i always tell my students)
Because writing can actually make u feel alive (actually i do write in my ipad, buttt not that frequent) *sigh*

No comments: